- This event has passed.
2nd Annual Rovers Show
April 2 @ 10:00 am - 5:00 pm
The 2nd annual Rovers.bz Meet-Up 2017 Land Rover car show will be held at AyinHa Park during the Crooked Tree Tilapia and Bird Fest Saturday April 1st thru Sunday April 2nd in Crooked Tree Village, Belize District, Belize.
• FREE Rovers.bz T-shirts will be given to the first 12 Rovers that come to the event.
• FREE Rovers.bz window stickers will be given to all Rover drivers.
• Land Rovers will have special display parking in the fest.
• You are welcome to bring your Land Rover for display both days.
• 3 trophies will be given for People’s Pick awards.
• 1 trophy for the Oldest Rolling Rover that comes to the event and is present at the awards ceremony.
• People’s Pick voting is open to all and will start at 1PM Sunday.
• Awards ceremony will be at 3PM Sunday.
• There is a small fee ($3) to enter the Tilapia & Bird Fest
• There will be food and drinks galore inside the fest.
• Contact Mateo at 667-9284 or [email protected] if you need more info.
HOPE TO SEE YOU THERE!
Land Rover has a rich history in Belize, having first gained recognition as George Price’s automobile of choice. The Rover soon became a popular government vehicle as it could traverse rough landscape and access almost any part of Belize. Today, Land Rover lovers still enjoy the durability of the vehicle.
Now, Land Rover drivers have Rovers.bz to connect with other owners, share their passion for the rugged ride, and preserve the historical significance of Land Rovers in Belize.
If you wish to become a member of the Rovers.bz car club – Simply bring your Rover to any Meet-Up, put a Rovers.bz decal on the back of your Land Rover, and ask to be added to the member contact list. Membership is free.
Find out more online at Rovers.bz
For more information contact Mateo 667-9284 or [email protected]
Read our previous issue
Yes, we've been there, done that, and even gone back for more in some cases! Read our past issues and see why we can't get enough of My Beautiful Belize.January (PDF)