- This event has passed.
Reggae Brunch at Iguana Juan’s
April 13, 2019 @ 11:00 am - 2:00 pm| $30
Every Saturday, from 11:00am – 2:00pm, Iguana Juan’s sets a match made in heaven: an indulgent island brunch, accompanied by the feel good grooves of live Reggae with San Pedro’s own Melody Man Escobar!
Enjoy a freshly squeezed juice, coffee, assorted breads basket and your choice of the following:
• The ABC: Apple, Bacon and Cheddar on a French Toast Panini, served with Potato Hash
• Quiche Du Jour: Served with Tropical Fruit
• Cinnamon Stuffed French Toast: Stuffed with Strawberry Cream Cheese and Bananas, served with Maple Syrup and a Side of Bacon
• Breakfast Quesadilla: Flour Tortilla Stuffed with Eggs, Bacon, Peppers, Onions and Cheese. Topped with Avocado and served with Pico and Sour Cream
• Juan’s Country Salad: Mixed Greens Topped with Tomato, Onion, Grilled Corn and Black Bean Salsa, Seasoned Potatoes, Shredded Cheese and Avocado
• The Continental: Yogurt, Granola and Tropical Fruit
$30 BZ per person
What better way to kick off your island weekend, San Pedro style!
Read our previous issue
Yes, we've been there, done that, and even gone back for more in some cases! Read our past issues and see why we can't get enough of My Beautiful Belize.January (PDF)